29 August 2011

Update

We have been so busy with this crazy little boy and doing stuff around the house that I haven't sat down to post any new pictures. Sorry. I'll get new pics posted soon.
Instead of the weekly pics in the green chair, we will go to monthly pics. He isn't changing as much anymore but I will try to still get new pics up as much as possible to share.
The new big news is that Mr Brohm Ryker is walking! He was able to get around right before his birthday but now he chooses to walk wherever he's going. It is still so amazing to see him toddling across the house!
Our back yard has grass! We put zeon zoysia sod down and it looks great! It's been a few weeks of heavy watering and light activity so it is now ready to go play in the backyard! Brohm is going to love it!
Hurricane Irene was not a problem for us here. We had lots of wind and a little rain but no issues. Thankful that we were spared the wrath of Mother Nature.

No comments: