Sleep and I used to be friends. I think it is a little jealous of sweet baby Brohm cause it doesn't seem to want to come see me anymore...
I decided that I might as well get out of bed and start my day since it is 4am and I have seen every 1/2 hour on the clock since we got into bed. Lovely. This is how most nights go for me. I might get, on a really good day, 4-5 sleeping hours in a 12 hour time slot. Brohm will only deep sleep if he is touching me - as you can imagine that makes for terrible sleep for me.
I try to tell him how things are supposed to work but, just like his father, he likes to do it the way he likes to do it! Another hard-headed, strong-willed person in this house will fit right in with the two of us! :)
I sure do love this munchkin a bunch! I wouldn't go through this pain for anybody else!!
No comments:
Post a Comment