I found this little guy belly up on our deck the after the first frost we had right after Thanksgiving when I was putting up Christmas stuff outside. He was frozen solid. Peter thought that we should rescue him. Of course :)
He brought him inside and made him cozy on a plate over the register. The snake did warm up and start to move. The cats thought they got a new toy so we had to put our microwave cover over the plate to protect him. I also thought it was a good idea to contain him! Snakes in my house - Yuck!
I am not sure if he got too warm too fast and died or if the moving was just him thawing. Either way, the poor guy didn't make it. The whole time I just kept thinking what Peter would have insisted that we do with him if he did make it...
He ended up in the woods. Where he should have been all along.
No comments:
Post a Comment